Required Car Delivery Drivers at Kaani Kaana Chelmsford
Have you ever thought of being a Delivery Driver? Do you love driving? Are you looking for a fun and flexible role enabling you to work within a fast paced team environment? We are re-sponsible for delivering excellent customer service at all times, ensuring all deliveries are pip-ping hot and are on time, every time!
• Upholding a positive brand image and providing excellent customer service at all times
• Managing cash and card transactions effectively in accordance to company proce-dures
• Delivering products safely and securely, avoiding unnecessary risks by adhering to all safety and security Policies
• Care about doing a great job and exceeding expectations with the quality of what you do
• Working as part of the Kanni Kaana’s Delivery Driver Team.
• Good communication and hard working
• Available to work over Evenings and weekends
• Age 18 or over
We are looking for skilled, enthusiastic and ambitious drivers. As a friendly, family-run com-pany, we make sure to look after all our team, and offer great opportunities to learn new skills and progress within the company, through a structured training program.
About the role
– You will typically work 6 shifts a week on a set rota basis, to ensure a regular and consistent work pattern for yourself. 3 shifts a week for part timers.
– On average you can always expect to have a minimum of 35 hours (full time) and 15 hours (part time)
– You will have your own car
– Full training provided
You will need to have and present the correct right to work documents for working in the UK to be employed.
• We have some of the very best benefits in the industry, which include:
• You’ll be provided with comprehensive training and Industry-leading pay. You’ll receive annual pay reviews whilst you’re developing into a highly skilled chef.
• We plan to have a Eid and Christmas party each year (think: music, food, drink and entertainment and you can also invite two members of your family to enjoy, all on us)
• Wholesome team meals and bottomless drinks when on shift.
• 30% food discount for all employees and 20% for family and friends
• Free Health Plan Membership – dental, optical, Health & Wellbeing, Specialist Consultation etc.
• Internal development programmes to support your career development
• And much more!
Why working for us is more than working for anyone else e.g. charity, morals and progression
It’s really important to us that we give something back to the communities we serve. Every year we will commit to help and support local charities in Chelmsford through our campaigns and events. We will also support charities in Bangladesh and India, in the hope to feed 25000 malnourished children every year. Our green procurement and eco-friendly policy help us to reduce carbon footprint. We use 100% recyclable and biodegradable packaging and 50% of our current delivery vehicles are fully electric and aim to go 100% electric by 2025. As a part of our team, you would have contributed towards this to gain more from being a part of our Kaani Kaana family.
Committed to our people:
We want to be a company that has exceptional strong focus on recruiting and sustaining a talented and diverse pool of extraordinary people.
Our People Charter will lay the foundation for a vibrant and happy culture and we want to create a long-term working environment that invite all to call us home.
Our commitment to our employees is one of the company’s key missions and we will be constantly looking to offer the best possible working conditions. The industry currently has a bad reputation for this but We believe that being a responsible company means tackling a series of challenges: training employees, helping them advance in their careers, giving them a fair salary that motivates them, looking out for their wellbeing at work, and combining operational excellence with personal development and change people’s mind.
Kaani Kaana are an equal opportunities employer. Applications from all backgrounds are welcome and encouraged.
*All applicants must be over the age of 18.